I.O.U. Mate Terms of Service
By using the I.O.U. Mate web site ("IOUMATE"), a service of Cerebris Corporation ("Cerebris"), a New Hampshire Corporation, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions described in this document ("Terms of Service"). Signing up for the IOUMATE service requires you establish an account ("ACCOUNT"). The person or organization who establishes the ACCOUNT is a subscriber ("SUBSCRIBER").
Cerebris reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to IOUMATE shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service at https://ioumate.com/tos
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service enumerated in this document will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to use IOUMATE. We strongly recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission to use IOUMATE.
- You must provide all information requested in the sign-up process, including but not limited to a valid email address.
- You must complete the sign-up process manually. Use of automated programs, or bots, is prohibited.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Cerebris will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- Cerebris reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue IOUMATE at any time for any reason, with or without notice.
- Your use of IOUMATE is at your sole risk. IOUMATE is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You may not use IOUMATE for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of IOUMATE, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Cerebris does not warrant that (i) IOUMATE will meet your specific requirements, (ii) IOUMATE will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of IOUMATE will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in IOUMATE will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Cerebris shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Cerebris has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use IOUMATE; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from IOUMATE; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on IOUMATE; (v) your use of the API or third-party products that access data by way of the API; (vi) or any other matter relating to IOUMATE.
- The failure of Cerebris to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Cerebris and govern your use of IOUMATE, superceding any prior agreements between you and Cerebris (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).